How to Apply
- Schedule a school tour and observe in the classroom. Tours and observations are scheduled by appointment.
- Submit the Wait List form along with the non-refundable Wait List fee. Your child will be placed on our waiting list upon submission.
- Once space becomes available for your child, you will be contacted.
- A child is considered enrolled once the refundable tuition deposit is paid (half of one month's tuition), registration fees are paid, a signed contract is submitted, and a registration packet is submitted. At this point, your child's spot has been saved. Congratulations!
- Prior to the child's starting date, a parent must send the school copies of current immunization records.
You will be contacted when a space becomes available. Order of preference for space is:
- Current returning students
- Siblings of current students
- Waiting list students
Please feel free to call and check on your child's enrollment status at any time. If we do not have a space for your child, we will keep your application on file. If you want to be taken off the waiting list, please call and let us know.
Nondiscrimination Policy: Northview Montessori does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, or religion.