How to Apply
Nondiscrimination Policy: Northview Montessori does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, or religion.
- Schedule a school tour and observe in the classroom. Tours and observations are scheduled by appointment.
- Submit the Wait List form along with the non-refundable Wait List fee. Your child will be placed on our waiting list upon submission.
- Once space becomes available for your child, you will be contacted.
- A child is considered enrolled once the refundable tuition deposit is paid (half of one month's tuition), registration & supply fees are paid, a signed contract is submitted, a registration packet is submitted, and the EFT Bank Draft form is submitted. At this point, your child's spot has been saved. Yippee!
- Prior to the child's starting date, a parent will deliver to the school copies of current immunization records.
You will be contacted when space becomes available for your child. Order of preference for space is Current Returning Students, followed by Siblings of Current Students, follwed by Waiting List Students
Please feel free to call and check on your child's enrollment status at any time. If we do not have a space for your child, we will keep your application on file.